The price refers to a 900/982/983 model bed with a frame and mattress in L cover and standard feet pale or dark variation. The price varies depending on the equipment and accessories.
Six simple steps to owning your own Lattoflex bed:
1. visit your Lattoflex dealer
2. choose your frame function: 900, 982, 983
3. choose fabric color: beige, grey, brown or anthracite
4. choose the hardness of your mattress: soft, medium, firm or extra firm (just three hardness options with a firm sitting edge)
5. choose the cover of the mattress: L, MS, MW, AV, TS, CV (AV, CV and TS exclusive to Schlafwerk dealers)
6. build up your bed and then begin sleeping like a dream
In widths 120 cm and 140 cm with radius zone adjustment RZV:
Read more about RZV
|Size:||80x200 cm, 90x200 cm, 100x200 cm, 120x200 cm, 140x200 cm|
|Mattress height:||up to 14 cm, up to 20 cm, up to 24 cm|
|Fabric color:||anthracite, beige, brown, grey|
|Adjustment type:||motorised, none|
|Materials:||ClimaCell foam, climate fleece, cotton, microfiber, microfiber, micro polyamide, microtencel, new wool, polyamide, polyester, PU foam, viscose, viscose|
|Wing type:||Lattoflex 900|
|Frame functions:||none, with adjustment option: back, upper and lower leg, with adjustment option: back, upper leg, with adjustment options|
|hardness of mattress:||H1 (soft), H2 (medium), H3 (firm), H4 (extra firm)|
|Available for order online:||no|
Functional cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the webshop. These cookies assign a unique random ID to your browser so that your unhindered shopping experience can be guaranteed over several page views.
Marketing cookies are used to serve advertisements on the website in a targeted and individualized manner across multiple page views and browser sessions.
Tracking cookies help the store operator to collect and evaluate information about the behaviour of users on their website.